 Robotics / Handy Board / 6758
  Handy Board list now a LUGNET newsgroup

Dear all, As announced, the Handy Board mailing list is now also a LUGNET (LEGO Users Group Network) newsgroup. What does this mean to you? It depends; if you are lazy, it can have no effect at all (maybe this is what you want :-). Or, if you are (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handy Board list now a LUGNET newsgroup

The tail end of my message got cut off. All I wanted to say was, "I think it'll be worth it. Yours, Fred" :-) BTW, one nice feature of LUGNET over handyboard@media is that messages get distributed a LOT faster when they come from LUGNET. Fred (...) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)