 Robotics / Handy Board / 675
    Pulse Accumulator
   Hello everyone, The pulse accumulator on my handyboard no longer is working. It was working fine, and then the next minute it just stopped... Can I just reaplce the HC11 to fix the problem? Thanks.. joeo@symtec.com (28 years ago, 12-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Pulse Accumulator —Mike Ross
   (...) How long did it work before? Have you checked the solder and socket connections of the chips in the circuit? Sometimes chips shift in their sockets and incur additional impedance in a connection, causing problems. Is your board subject to (...) (28 years ago, 12-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)