 Robotics / Handy Board / 6735
Re: Please help me unsubscribe!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 02:38:38 GMT

Mark,

I'm afraid that once you get on the Handy Board mailing list, the only
way you can get off is to build a Handy Board, and then use a secret
code to get disconnected.  You can also sign up for the 6.270 class at
MIT, get a grade of B or better, and get off that way.

Another way is to die, and have your parents or wife send a copy of your
death certificate to MIT.

It took me two months to get ON the list, and I've never known anyone to
get off.  There is a small chance that if you email Fred Martin at MIT (
fredm@media.mit.edu ), and tell him what has happened, he may take you
off the list, but I just don't know...

Good luck,

Gary Livick

Gary, you must have had a GOOD day. Enjoyed the humour.

Mike