 Robotics / Handy Board / 6705
  Parts List

Do any of you have a more informative parts list? (Or did I miss it on the ftp site?) I am looking at buying the gear to build 25 handyboards for a High school project and need to find out if it would be cheaper to buy/ have the parts donated or (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Parts List

It would be cheaper to buy it in kit form. If you try to collect the parts it may wind up more expesive due to shipping...depending on how n\many places you gotta go to...and also, availability, hunting the parts down, etc. This method is the worst. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Parts List

I should have phrased it better. I am a third year electrical engineering student and am trying to teach a class of twenty High school kids some basic electrical work in an after school project. I wanted them to get the experience of working with (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Parts List

I have just helped 12 people build up the handy board with expansion board at a cost of 165 each. But I live in the Heart of Silicon Valley. I was able to get board and all but five components locally. Those were the 68HC11, LCD, 470 cap, inductor (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)