 Robotics / Handy Board / 6704
RE: Linux for the HandyBoard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:25:17 GMT

thanks
    I maily wanted it for building a cheap, viable Linux platform without
having to delve into a somewhat-costly PC/104 board or the like... does
anyone know of a cheap pc/104 or other small 486-based board available?
        thanks,
            --phil

Phil:
Check out the Embedded PC section and the classified ads in the back of
Circuit Cellar magazine.  There are probably a dozen PC/104 and other x86 boards
available at various prices.

John Vaughn
Hobart & William Smith Colleges
Geneva, NY