 Robotics / Handy Board / 6561
  Brand New Gleason Research Handyboard For Sale

I've just bought a new handyboard, and realized that i'm way over my head trying to build a robot. All i've done so far is perform some software tests to ensure the the handy board & the expeansion board work. I've got one brand new Gleason Research (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)