 Robotics / Handy Board / 6553
6552  |  6554
Subject:
Can't bootstrap! & IR reflective sensors help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:06:18 GMT

After assembling my own handyboard (ugh), and everything was
(supposedly) solded OK, i tried to put the handyboard in bootstrap mode.
But i get no results... i tested the stop button and it works fine (i
compared with the OTHER handyboard i had)... i also had to solder the
resistor pack manually with cables (the tracks broke) - can anyone tell
me what might be wrong?

About the IR sensors, i wanted to know what circuit (i.e. w/
transistors) would be fine to use to amplify the signals, because i only
get millivolt variations on my sensor. Any ideas? Thanks!