 Robotics / Handy Board / 6517
Re: something is wrong with my handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:54:30 GMT

Can you put the board in bootstrap mode?

-Satish.
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Chau Maria Lu wrote:

when I turn on my handyboard, a row of black squares appears on the top
line of the LCD screen.

I have had friends check for shorts and I have redownloaded the
pcode_hb.s19 programs on to the handyboard (as the FAQ part of the
handyboard web page suggested).  However we haven't been able to loacate
any shorts and redownloading the p_code doesn't seem to help.

In addition to black squares appearing on the LCD screen, ocassionaly
strange (possibly japanese) characters appear on the screen.

But other then my LCD screen missbehaving, the handyboard seems to work
fine and, when I run IC, the computer recognizes that the p_codes are
loaded.

Does anyone know whats up with my handyboard??

chau

"Well-behaved women rarely make history"
                                  --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich