 Robotics / Handy Board / 6499
    Memory error —Ricardo Garcia
   I just assembled my handyboard, but i get some memory errors (almost everywhere, but the addresses vary in some bytes)... i tested two different RAM chips and i still get the errors. They're intermitent (i get many .........'s then many errors, then (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        MIT - micromouse rules —Sean Verret
   Can anyone tell me the link of the MIT - micromouse contest rules. I have them on hard copy but I was wondering if they were on the net somewhere? Sean (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: MIT - micromouse rules —Sean Verret
   I'll rephrase.... Can anyone give me the link to the BEAM Robot Olympics and micromouse cometition rules and guidelines? Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)