 Robotics / Handy Board / 6498
6497  |  6499
Subject:
IC Code Site Address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:31:01 GMT

James Munro wrote:

OK, I've done it. I've made a site for code and tips.

What's the URL?

That was stupid! Glad I checked my email before I left.

http://stu.cofc.edu/~jwpennin/IC/index.html

Code will be at /IC/code

Sorry all. It was past my bedtime (10pm, not a word)

--
"You have changed your mind.
Restart Windows for changes to take effect."