 Robotics / Handy Board / 6496
6495  |  6497
Subject:
IC Code Site is Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:05:27 GMT

OK, I've done it. I've made a site for code and tips. I'll take anykind
of code for any board. The site's up, but barren. I'm leaving town
tomarrow, and don't have enough time to get any code listed. I wanted to
get it up so everybody can look at the types of categories I've got.

It's very a very basic, no frills site, with instructions for
submitting. Take a look at the categories, and if you think a new one
should be listed, let me know. And I know, the header images are huge.
It's midnight, give me a chance. (They're really pretty though, thank
"The Gimp"). And there are bound to be spelling errors. There's little
worse than a tired dyslexic. Let me know.

So, I'll be out for two days. I expect my mailbox to be filled with code
when I get back!

Jonathan... I really wasn't going to do this tonight!
--
"You have changed your mind.
Restart Windows for changes to take effect."