 Robotics / Handy Board / 6462
  Re: encoders and analog ports

my shaft encoder routines are not compatible with the old servo routines. please try the new servo routines at (URL)hi there (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: encoders and analog ports

thanks fred. i'm now using the servo_a7.icb routines to drive my servo. i am still experiencing problems with the analog ports. i have cascading if then else statements that yield varying responses from my 5 analog ldr's. i have put printf's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)