 Robotics / Handy Board / 6461
    encoders and analog ports —Aaron Dwyer
   hi there i'm not yet receiving this list so could any replies please not leave out my direct email. my problem is thus. i've got 5 of the hb's analog ports used by ldr's. they all work fine and have done so as line detectors for 3 years now. i have (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)