 Robotics / Handy Board / 6460
Re: loading code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:50:40 GMT

"Landahl, Bill" wrote:

        What is the first line to use for any IC program???

I'm using #include <stdio.h> and kepp getting compile errors.  Tried
variations but no luck.

        Thanks a lot!

Hi Bill ...

Kill the #include ... IC doesn't use any header files.  RTFM at:
http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/techdocs/hbmanual.pdf

Have fun,
- Nick -