 Robotics / Handy Board / 6443
  Robotic Wheelchair

Anybody catch the segment last night on the robotic wheelchair. I think it was on Dateline. Watching it climb stairs was impressive, but seeing the chair stand upright on two of its four wheels while the occupant caught a 25lb sack of lead, all (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Robotic Wheelchair

I did see that! Very impressive, as long as you don't run into an object below the CG while up on two wheels :-). They have probably thought of that already. This is the kind of good work that people in robotics can do. There are other "robots" in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Robotic Wheelchair

Is anyone familiar with Fuzzy Logic - 'cause that's how they do it........ (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)