 Robotics / Handy Board / 644
    DC10 turning —Keith Hacke
   Hi Jeff (...) I had the same problem. I got some improvement by running the treads in opposite directions. Turns real quick then! And the drive tread does not have to carry the whole force of the turn plus "slip" or pivot the stationary tread. Keith (...) (28 years ago, 7-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: DC10 turning —Jeff Keyzer
   (...) That's how I've been doing it. I'm still having trouble turning. I partially solved the problem by applying some belt dressing (from my local Kragen auto parts store :-) to the treads, which helps some with the grinding I get from the drive (...) (28 years ago, 8-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)