 Robotics / Handy Board / 6424
Re: Quickcams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:23:38 GMT

Hi Ryan,

The Robot Learning Lab at Carnegie Mellon's Robotics Institute has used
Quickcams for vision applications.  The URL is http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rll/

I'm not sure how much info is available. But I know it can be done.

Michael

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Ziolko Ryan-crz074 wrote:

Hello All-

I was wondering if you guys know of anyone that is using a quickcam for a
robot.  I would REALLY like to see it done... but I don't know where to
start.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ryan Ziolko
Secure Design Center, Motorola Inc.
Phone: 847-538-6662
Email: Ryan.Ziolko@motorola.com