 Robotics / Handy Board / 6414
    LM35 Temp Sensor —Jose Luis De Filpo
   Hi, Has someone tried to connect a LM35 temperature sensor to an analog input in the HB, I have had no luck with it, I have plugged it directly to the input and think that maybe is the 47K pull-up resistor the cause of the problem. Thank You José (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LM35 Temp Sensor —Jonathan Swaby
   I have a couple of LM335 that I have tried to use with the miniboard. The numbers I get when converted to Fahrenheit, do not accurately represent the room temperature. The docs mention using a 10K pot to calibrate the sensor. I have not yet tried (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)