 Robotics / Handy Board / 641
640  |  642
Subject:
Glue/Caulk thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 02:27:29 GMT

GE's Silicone 2 is an amazing adhesive when you want to mount
something firmly but might want to be able to peel it off and
reposition it later without damaging the surface.  Again, its
flexible, cures overnight (for the most part) and doesn't have some of
the nasty chemicals in other adhesives (its what I use for my display
glasses, so I called them up about using it (cured) near my eye).

Thad Starner
MIT Media Laboratory
Wearable Computing Project