 Robotics / Handy Board / 6397
  Parts buying help.

To the wise HB builders, First can I us a poly-styrene cap of the same value instead of the polypro?? Can I use a 3.92 1% in place of the 3.83 1%, what will happen?? Can I use a -8 instead of a -12 or -10 32k memory chip?? Has anyone created (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)