 Robotics / Handy Board / 639
    Electronic Compass —Mike Ross
   OK, I finally got the prices for the KVH C100 and the Vector 2X electronic compasses, both referred to as low cost. The KVH is $700, the Vector 2X is $50. EASY decision, even though the Vector's accuracy isn't as good. It'll be here tomorrow. Now, (...) (28 years ago, 6-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Electronic Compass —Tom G. Brusehaver/Consultant Euler Solutions
   (...) I was the one who had the Vector-2X working with the Miniboard not using the SPI bus. I won't try and talk you out of it, it may just work for you. Make sure you get the current documentation from Precision, the original docs I got from them (...) (28 years ago, 6-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)