 Robotics / Handy Board / 6377
  6500 sonar

Does anybody know where I can get the Texas Instrument TL851CN and SN28784N chips. I found some on the web but I had to order 50 of them at 3$ a piece. Does this mean that I have to order the Polaroid 6500 Ranging Module for 34$ through Acroname. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 6500 sonar

(...) TI has a *very* liberal sample policy. Visit: www.ti.com and do a part search, then order online. Cheers, Duncan (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)