 Robotics / Handy Board / 6370
Re: about interrupt driven serial port input queue available for testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:58:59 GMT

Just configure your Hyper terminal to use dirrect connection to COM 1 or
2 instead of the modem!

raj k wrote:

Thank you mat for your advice. But i coudn't under stand what should i
do with the dial-up that is required for the hiperterminal connection.
With out establishing a conection i can't use hyper terminal i guss.
Could you please give some detailed information about how to use the
hyper terminal with interupt control queue.

Thanks ,
i appreciate your help
Raj

--- Matt Austin <Falinn@ukmax.com> wrote:
raj,
  I assume you could use windoze Hyper-terminal.
   Matt