 Robotics / Handy Board / 6363
Re: IRPD sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:37:32 GMT

Evan,

Who is the supplier (manufacturer) of your board, and what is the part
number?

Gary Livick

Evan Noynaert wrote:

I have gotten some Infrared Proximity Detectors (IRPD), but no
instructions for using them with the handyboard.  These are
set up with an infrared LED on each type of the sensor, and
they are intended to give left/right/front detection.

The program that came with them is written for a basic STAMP
controller.  I don't know much about the stamps, but
it looks like the code alternately flashes the LED's and
checks the sensors.

Can anyone give me any pointers for using these with the
handyboard?

--
Evan Noynaert, Department of Computer Science, Mathematics, & Physics
noynaert@griffon.mwsc.edu    phone: 816/271-4308     fax: 816/271-4574