 Robotics / Handy Board / 6357
  Precision Resistor?

lynneg@dbn.lia.net Hi, I'm trying to build a HandyBoard up from scratch and am having a few problems with certain parts. Very few companies sell the 3.83K presision resistor (R4) or only at an extremely high prices. Would it be possible to replace (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Precision Resistor?

I actually used a small 5K POT (precision, multiturn), and tuned the output for 38 KHz. Hope it helps. K.L. McKinnon (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)