 Robotics / Handy Board / 6355
6354  |  6356
Subject:
EEPROM burner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:38:58 GMT

I apologize for this to those who mind. It *is* a bit off topic, but I
have tried all other avenues available to me with no luck.

I'm looking for a person who has an EEPROM burner or the schematic for
one (If I had the schematic I would build one and be happy, but I've
been unsuccessful finding one). If there is anyone out there who has an
EEPROM burner and who wouldn't mind burning a couple chips for me,
please contact me off list. I would send you the chips and some form of
payment (money, I have a CD ROM burner, electronics parts, etc.).

Of course, plans/schematic would be optimum and less of a hassle for
you. Thanks all.
Jonathan Pennington | -Anthropologist/Geologist
Charleston, SC | -Linux User and Advocate
Email at jwp(at)awod.com | 83 V45 Magna (I'm thinking!)
root@localhost (Spambot food) | 71 Triumph TR6C "Pieces"