 Robotics / Handy Board / 6339
    Digital Input Problems —Matt Austin
   Hi all, I'm at stage 7.2.2. of assembly, and I have partial failure of the digital ins, when I type "testdigitals();" at the ic prompt, (After pressing start, and stop) I get on the handyboard screen 9 gently flashing zeros, nothing wrong so far (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Digital Input Problems
   (...) Sounds like the inputs are shorted together somehow. Check your soldering in this area for bridges. Best, Duncan (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)