 Robotics / Handy Board / 6334
  Modification of Handy board

Hi Everyone, I am in urgent need to learn how to modify the Handy Board to support 3 stepper motors (without the Expansion Board). I have absolutely no clues as to how this can be done so I would appreciate assistance from anyone who has tried this (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)