 Robotics / Handy Board / 6327
6326  |  6328
Subject:
Sharp IS1U60 IR Demodulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:27:02 GMT

Hello, everyone:

   Someone in the past month was asking on the handbyboard list
where to get the Sharp IS1U60 IR demodulator.

   I needed to buy six of the IS1U60's recently.  Through a Web
search, I found a Canadian company that supplies them:

      HWV Technologies
      Suite 473, 30-8120 Beddington Blvd, NW
      Calgary, Alberta T3K 2A8
      WWW: http://www.hvwtech.com
      tel: (403) 730-8603

   I ordered by telephone.  The HWV people were pleasant to deal
with and their prices are reasonable.  The six IS1U60's cost $30
(Canadian), plus $5 (Canadian) shipping.  At the current exchange
rate, $35 (Canadian) translates to around $23.65 (US).

      Bill Bynum