 Robotics / Handy Board / 6311
  Ranging techniques

Hello everyone... If I may be permitted to ask your input on some of the following... I have implemented a Polaroid sonar module and a GP2D02 IR ranging unit on a R/C servo actuated pan/tilt mechanism. I can put in "scan_long(45.0)" or (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Ranging techniques

Bob Kelly wrote: 2). The GP2D02 works well too and is very useful in the short range.... Has anyone had any success at converting the output of this sensor to inches or some other linear unit of measure? It would be very helpful if somebody assisted (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)