 Robotics / Handy Board / 6307
6306  |  6308
Subject:
PH detector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 17:43:32 GMT

Hi to all:
     I would like to know if somebody have used the handyboard for length the PH
(Potencial Hydrogen) of a particular solution. I'll start to use an Hidroponic
technyc to produce plants, fruit, etc. and the PH is an important part of the
process.
I'll apreciate too much if somebody have experienced of that matter.

Thanks...

Victor G. Ruiz Aranda  ruizvic@mx1.ibm.com
Coordinador ASCA/IAS Planta de Manufactura
T/L 877-7306. Ph Number 011-523-669-7306
I/T (Information Technology) Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico.