 Robotics / Handy Board / 6300
6299  |  6301
Subject:
Auto, and LCD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 13:01:00 GMT

  I cannot find any Specs on the hitachi display; therefore it is making it
hard for me to find an alternative.  Firstly what pixel ratio could I get
away and still be able to read the display.  Or should I get a display that
uses cursors.  Less flexibility in output.

  Also I intend to automate my automobile, Its a 1981 Jeep CJ-7 I rebuilt it
myself and now I want to rebuild the indicators, Tach, Speedometer, Fuel
gauge, Temperature gauge, and fluid levels.  Also I want to operate a
security system, with remote.  Does anybody know where I could get a FM
coded remote with three buttons?  Arm disarm, and start.  How about
something to turn the mechanical speedometer to electrical?  The tach should
be easy just count the pulses and multiply by 2.

    Lastly people talk about the unsubscriber using too much bandwidth, the
read such a response would be the individual who cares.  Obviously the
unsubscribers do not care and consider the e-mail from this list junk, why
else would they unsubscribe.  I have noted that for every 1 unsubscribe
there are at least 2 complaints.  If you want to let people know how to
unsubscribe put it in your signature and don't bother sending an entire
e-mail on it.

    That portion was the people who care about the list this is for the
people who dislike it.