 Robotics / Handy Board / 6298
Re: hbtest.c Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 22:14:04 GMT

At 06:42 PM 5/28/99 +0100, Matt Austin wrote:

I'm having a problem with the hbtest.c program on my handyboard, I'm at
stage 7.2.2  of assembly, where you load the above file using ic, and it
wont load it. DL works fine, and ic will download other .c files, and I can
type c expressions at the ic command prompt, and these work, but when I try
to load hbtest.c by typing "load hbtest.c" it gives several errors, talking
about undefined processes within hbtest.c, and then unloads the program.

Matt, these functions are likely defined in:

lib_hb.c
lib_hb.icb

Which should be listed in your library file for the HB:

lib_hb.lis

Hope this helps, Duncan