 Robotics / Handy Board / 6271
    Re: Handyboard/Miniboard Replacement —Patrick Cutts
   Why would you get flamed? it's just a conformal coating. they do it a lot in the military. It *IS* possible to fix a circuit board that's been protected in this way; when I was in the Navy one of the schools I went to was in microminiature (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)