 Robotics / Handy Board / 6251
    LCD —Scott Moore
   I remember seeing messages about the LCD for Hitachi no longer being available, but I have seemed to have misplaced them. Does anybody know what the substitution for for it is? And will I need to reverse any pins? Also is there a substitution for (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD
   (...) Scott, any 2x16 character display with the 1x14 pinout will work, although the display may end up oriented the wrong way. ie. away from the HB (if you see what I mean). The hitachi chip is a standard interface, but some of the displays have a (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)