 Robotics / Handy Board / 6246
Re: Interactive C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 16:30:59 GMT

Hello Robert,

Besides other general C books, you can consult Interactive-C User's Guide from
the following site. It gives you a clear explanation of basic C issue in
addition of programming Interactive-C on Handyboard system.

http://www.newtonlabs.com/ic/

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Patrick Hui

--00--------------------------------------------------------
Robot Store (HK)
Low cost MIT Handyboard supplier and
Official Distributor of Interactive-C 3.x
Official Distributor of Imagecraft ANSI-C Compilers
** An intelligent C programmable controller
board to build your own Mobile Robot
WWW:  http://home.hkstar.com/~huip for more info
Tel: +(852) 2563-8511   Mobile: +(852) 9752-0677
Fax: +(852) 2887-2519 or +(852) 2851-0804
E-mail: huip@hkstar.com