 Robotics / Handy Board / 6239
6238  |  6240
Subject:
Memory Problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 15:53:43 GMT

I am in the downloading step on building a HandyBoard,  I use the windows
Handyboard download program, to download  the pcode_hb.s19 file. All the
process looks right, but in the Handyboard nothing happends.

What can I do?
Is it the 32k memory?
Does anybody know a substitute for the memory use in the handy board?

                Thanks for the help

                Daniel

" `BETTER´ IS THE ENEMY OF `GOOD ENOUGH´"