 Robotics / Handy Board / 6237
    Miniature Stepper Motors —R.A. Gaunt
   This is more of a general question about the size and resolution of stepper motors and linear actuators. Basically, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with very small high resolution actuators. I am trying to find out if stepper motors on (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Miniature Stepper Motors —Chul-hun Han
     I propose you to review technical specification of  "light servo" system for RC airplane of following web site. (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Miniature Stepper Motors —Will Bain
   (...) I have no direct experience, but I asked around about small, precise linear actuators. Oriel, Aerotech and Newport are among the companies that have catalogs full of such items. I don't have contact info, but I'm sure a search of the internet (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)