 Robotics / Handy Board / 6231
  Unsubscribe

Please unsubscribe me from the handy board mailing list. Joe (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Unsubscribe (Geez, again?)

(...) My apologies to those smart enough to know better... Fred Martin must have mailed that unsubscribe reminder to me only. I remember seeing it just a day ago, but since there are so many people burning up bandwidth by sending requests to the (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)