 Robotics / Handy Board / 6220
Re: Minissc 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 06:37:40 GMT

If you've loaded the pa7i9600 file, you need to use these lines:

pa7i9600(255);
pa7i9600(0);
pa7i9600(127);

which should move servo number 0 to position 127 (the centre position).
Probably better if you use something like 255 or 0 to get it to move to the
extremes. You need to use these lines pretty much one after the other (ie no
other commands in between) for the controller to work.

Hope this helps,
Adam

Hi, my name is William Ho.  I just got my new ssc2 few days back.  I have
connected the ssc2 to HB as everybody does :- Sin (SSC) to digital port 9
(HB), 9v (HB) power to 9V(SSC), 6V (Battery) to (SSC-servo supply),
configure SSC to 9600 baud rate (port B of SSC), load pa7i9600.icb (from • HB
serial.html; Inverted TTL-level version), connect servo to servo port 0.

Power on... Until now, I don't know what command shall I type to the c:>.
From the SSC manual, it is
<225><servo #><position>.  So, shall I type   " 255,0,30; "  or
servo(255,0,30); ?  I tried all but doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Oh, I also loaded servo.icb and servo.c.  Is these necessary or it needs
add. asm files?