 Robotics / Handy Board / 6168
  Re: Purchase in Miami or Boston

Peter, I've recently bought a Handy Board kit from Patrick Hui in Hong Kong. Contrary to your experience, I was very pleased about the quality of the parts Patrick sent me! Also, his price was very competitive to Gleason's (which was the reason why (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Purchase in Miami or Boston

(...) Yeah, the HB and sensors that Patrick Hui sent to me worked great, too. Not only that, but he promptly answered my questions via e-mail. I haven't dealt with Gleason yet, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr. Hui. -- Will , , __@_/ \_@__ |/ (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)