 Robotics / Handy Board / 6166
6165  |  6167
Subject:
GP2d02 Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 20:25:44 GMT

Greetings all!
    I just got the Sharp GP2D02 ir distance sensor and I got it all
hooked up the way that Barry Brouillette's tutorial explained, and I
downloaded the new expansion board drivers, but when I went to load the
Barry's IR drivers, it gave me the following:
Fatal Internal Error:
Illegal Line in .s19 File

Any Idea what I can do about this?

Thank