 Robotics / Handy Board / 6162
6161  |  6163
Subject:
Purchase in Miami or Boston
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 14:47:04 GMT

Hi, can anyone suggest me where to by a Handy Board and the Expansion Board
in Miami or Boston, or maybe its better to by it by mail from somewhere
else?

Fred, just in case, Im using Outlook Express and Im sending this mail with
"TEXT  without format", please tell me if this format is ok for sending
messages to the list.

Thanks all