 Robotics / Handy Board / 6136
6135  |  6137
Subject:
string functions and Interactive-C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 03:33:42 GMT

I would like to be able to construct various useful strings and send them
out the serial port (not just to the display).  For example, I would like
to be able to do something like:

sprintf(buffer,"Motor Temperature is %d",mot_temp);
send_serial_1(buffer);

But there is no sprintf function.  Can anyone offer a suggestion or some
existing code for creating and sending strings (that include numeric
variables) to the serial port?

thanks for any information,

Matt Grob
QUALCOMM, Inc.