 Robotics / Handy Board / 611
  serial interface

Hi: I am sorry that the massage was sent several times, it was not intended. I was able to get the serial connection to stabilize ( the least movement will throw it off), however, when connected to the board, the green LED will come on, and it will (...) (28 years ago, 22-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)