 Robotics / Handy Board / 610
    Serial interface —Nabeel Tarabishy
   Hi Fred: Thank you for returning my call. The problem I am having is with the serial interface. The green light is not coming on when it is connected to the computer. I tried to jiggle it to see if there was a loose connection, and I found that (...) (28 years ago, 22-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)