 Robotics / Handy Board / 6087
  SMT & PTH Assembly equipment - buy or sell

Hello, If this message has inadvertently reached the wrong individual in your organization, please forward it to your manufacturing manager. My name is Lee Anderson and I represent Manufacturing Automation, Inc. We are a buyer and seller of new and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Video transmitter and receiver

Hi! can anyone recommend any good video transmitter and receivers? my team has the monitor but no transmission equipment. =) chen (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)