 Robotics / Handy Board / 6075
    Re: design alternatives: servo control and power source —Mike Jones
   (...) I don't have the Ferrettronics chip datasheet in front of me but some off the cuff calculations: 2400 bps/10 bits per byte=240 bytes per second each servo will require at least 2 bytes (servo # and position) 16 servos * 2 = 32 bytes for each (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)