 Robotics / Handy Board / 6009
    Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11 —Keith Hearn
   (...) I think I'm in the process of writing up such a document. Combined with Fred's guide to programming the 6811 (which covers the miniboard nicely), hopefully this will fill the gap. (...) And using IC libraries works well, up until you have a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11 —Gary Livick
   (...) You can have a copy of mine if you like. You can relocate it to any available digital ports with ease. It is set up for a single sensor, but you can easily add as many as you have ports for. (...) For people using the Handy Board in small (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        GCC Handyboard Library —Curt Mills, WE7U
   For all of you (2?) who have been anxiously awaiting the Handyboard library for the GCC compiler: It ain't ready yet. :-( Keith Hearn and myself have been working hard at different pieces of it, and we're hoping to have a merged library sometime (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)