 Robotics / Handy Board / 5983
    PCB coating —Clancy Nelson
   I have been making my own PCBs and would like to coat the copper side with something to keep the copper in good shape, does anyone have any suggestions?. Thanks, Clancy (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: PCB coating —Duncan Orthner
   (...) Hi Clancy, there are tinning compounds (for use prior to soldering) but I've always just sprayed it with clear lacquer (after soldering). Keeps the copper from oxidizing... Cheers, Duncan (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)